[hackerspaces] hackerspaces on resumes

Sam Ley sam.ley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:45:00 CET 2012

Sorry for the distraction - it is an inevitable issue, though.

As for your specific question, I list it as a job, because it practically
is. I'm not paid, but I spend a significant amount of time managing the
organization, patching the roof, registering members, etc. If I were just a
member, I'd probably list it under Professional Activities or Community
Interaction, or something like that.

-Sam