[hackerspaces] hackerspaces on resumes

David Powell davepow16 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 22:56:36 CET 2012

Here is mine minus the formatting.

*More:*

*Harford Hackerspace, Founder*
www.harfordhackerspace.org

In January of 2009 I started a Non-Profit community organization to
create a place where like-minded individuals can gather to learn and
improve their knowledge of Science and Technology. The organization
quickly expanded to 10+ members. We have participated in events such as
Robot Fest and Electronica Fest at the National Electronics Museum. At
these events we demonstrated several of our projects including a CNC
Router, which has been our most ambitious and rewarding project.