[hackerspaces] 65 Hackerspace Passports remaining

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:21:50 CET 2012

I have 65 Hackerspace Passports remaining!  Anyone want any?  These have vinyl covers, so they're even nicer than the original.

I'll need to mail them from my fulfillment center in New Jersey (since they send out orders way better than me!).

Here's the costs:
     $2 for each passport
          plus S&H:
               for shipping within the US:
                    add $2 each for 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 passport
                    add $7 for the entire order for 5 passports or more
               for shipping outside the US (including Canada):
                    add $4 each for 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 passport
                    add $17 for the entire order for 5 passports or more

If you want any, please email me:
     your name
     your address
And PayPal me the correct amount -- account: maltman23 at hotmail.com