[hackerspaces] 200 more Hackerspace Passports

Philippe Langlois philippe.langlois at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:38:57 CET 2012

We were thinking of using passports as membership cards/registration for
one hackerspace.

This way, you could have only one passport as card for all hackerspaces
participating :)
And cross free-flow agreements "hackers members of X are de factor members
of Y",
btw we consider usually any hacker part of a hackerspace around the world
to be part of tmplab, at least there has been no distinction so far :)

peace,
Phil.