[hackerspaces] Looking for similar hackerspace

Lurwah lurwah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 23:18:58 CET 2012

Hi Lauplesser,

I know of FabLab Arnhem. It's connected to Hogeschool Arnhem Nijmegen
(university
of applied sciences?), in Arnhem, The Netherlands. It's inside one of the
university's buildings, and I believe it's run by the HAN as well. If you
understand Dutch: http://www.fablabarnhem.nl, otherwise Google Translate is
your friend.

Tijmen