[hackerspaces] February Synchronous Hackathon and Cupcake Challenge

Padraic Harley padraic at 091labs.com
Wed Feb 22 05:30:25 CET 2012

Hey there,

We are rather confused as to which is the correct list of spaces
sending/receiving.

There is a list on the wiki
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Global_Hackerspace_Cupcake_Challenge_2012
and a spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmUKbnnLKz1ZdC1BUWNWempGRVZDcnMwajd2bFFHTUE#gid=0

Just wondering which space currently hasn't got a cupcake heading their
way so we can send them one!

Cheers,
Padraic