[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces and HAM radio?

Michel Gallant sfxman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 01:41:13 CET 2012

We have a club and ham shack at Foulab, VA2LTF. The only real issue we've
run into is RF interference from all the computers in the lab, and all you
can do about that really is to move the radios and computers as far apart
as possible.

Also, unlicenced hackers can RX all they want, as long as they don't push
the TX button ;)