[hackerspaces] Another registry?

Jacob Rosenthal jjrosent at heatsynclabs.org
Sat Feb 11 03:22:32 CET 2012

I would say at HeatSync (Will and I's space) there are no kids. If
they act like adults we treat them like adults and expect them to act
that way no matter the age. They grind, weld, drill. Someday soon
probably the'll mill and lathe. Also of note, we don't hold back
language or anything else when 'kids' are in the space. Their parents
and them need to be able to handle the community the same as anyone
else in the space. So far this has filtered our young hacker presence
perfectly.