[hackerspaces] Another registry?

Will Bradley bradley.will at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 00:51:21 CET 2012

I like that someone's trying to advance education and making, but I'm sad
that the term makerspace is apparently Dale's to define and/or sell. What's
next? MakerSpace™, licensing, other requirements? Maker Faire™ is already
licensed, that's their mode of operation.

The makerspace/hackerspace debate might get settled for us, with one being
a Make/DARPA franchise and the other being community/consensus-based.