[hackerspaces] paid to hack, whuut

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Mon Dec 31 12:18:40 CET 2012

I don't think it was spammy, but I would welcome some friendly guidelines
to post this kind of offers. Like :

- state clearly who is paying
- state clearly who can apply (only US citizens ?)
- state clearly what is to be done
- state clearly how much it will be paid
- if you are using multiple exclamation marks to express how cool your
project is, consider rephrasing

Actually the ad on elance.com almost fits the bill.