[hackerspaces] 29c3, cheese tasting come together

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 13:15:15 CET 2012

Hi to all,
Just very short invitation to join a cheese tasting event at CCC congress organized by Food Hacking Base

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/Food_Hacking_Base

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/FHB_Cheese_Randevou  (around 8 cheeses in the "game" already for sure ...)

It is nice and relaxed style of come and get together, kind of potluck so you can meet different hackers for a chat and socilaize.

We will make exact time and date in tnext two days. You are welcome to bring any cheese which you like and you would like to share with others, olives, wine, dried tomatoes and other condiments are appreciated of course too!

The ingred can be shared so no money change hands but donation options towards food hacking base budget and covering the expenses of participants are available too, check with us on the Food Hacking Base discuss

or get in touch with me or just join :-).

We hope to see you all and sorry for not updating the 29c3 wiki lately, I have major issues with access with anyone failing to sort it out ...

Sincerely from the CCC congress center Haburg,

Frantisek

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org