[hackerspaces] Proposed Challenge - The Hackerspace Incognito Challenge

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 00:50:27 CET 2012

Hello!

      I was inspired by Lifehacker's article on cover identities (ref:
http://lifehacker.com/5960441/how-to-choose-and-maintain-a-cover-identity)
and I was wondering if the community would be interested in doing an global
incognito hackerspace challenge where hackers attempt to visit hackerspaces
under a cover identity.  The hackers must complete visits and gather proofs
of visits without being identified and the hackerspaces must try to reveal
who they are.  We couldn't do it as a hackathon, but I think it would be a
fun thing to try.
      Made a wikipage on it:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspace_Incognito_Challenge

                - Ethan/spacefelix, Mojave Makers (mojavemakers.org)