[hackerspaces] SpaceAPI Meeting #1: Integrating External APIs

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:53:39 CEST 2012

I'm down to work on this as well.  I'm actually meeting this week with
a guy who's worked with a lot of commercial access control stuff.
Those APIs are lame an super-proprietary, but I should be able to get
an idea of what the command set should look like for a more extensible
door control API that we can build in open-source from the ground up.
It should be easy to integrate with our existing Open Access Control
work once we get it sorted.

Arclight