[hackerspaces] SpaceAPI Meeting #1: Integrating External APIs

slopjong slopjong at syn2cat.lu
Thu Aug 23 09:55:04 CEST 2012

That's not the only 'documentation'. There's more to discover.

=> http://openspace.slopjong.de

If you click on 'Directory' there are some notes about the space
directory and what features are implemented. The directory itself is
selective which means that you can append a lisp-like argument with
unions (or operator) and concunctions (and operator) to only select the
spaces endpoints you're interested in.

I call each JSON field of the spaceAPI a filter and if a new space is
added to the directory their API is automatically exposed to the filters
list.

More details are being blogged soon.

Romain