[hackerspaces] How do you do accounting, membership, access, etc?

James Carlson james at schoolfactory.org
Thu Aug 9 08:38:42 CEST 2012

Space Federation is hosting a hackathon to continue work on the ultimate
system we all imagine (OSS, OSH) and it looks like these existing efforts
might move it forward.

We started in April with an unconference to develop requirements and now
12-aug is a hackathon to build.

http://bit.ly/doorhacks for the G+ event
http://atrium.schoolfactory.org/spacefed/accesshacks to get background and
see what we came up with in April.

Hope you can join us! We are hosting a 3d printing meetup same day (at
Bucketworks in Milwaukee, which has a system similar to i3 as described) so
it should be a fun day!

A lot of new and growing spaces could really use a kit like this.