[hackerspaces] anyone in South Korea - Seoul

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 08:18:12 CEST 2012

Short hi and question.

After Japan I'm now in South Korea in Seoul trying to get in touch with hackers and food enthusiasts around here + plus any projects in these fields. If there is a person who would be fine to meet me in Seoul or you know someone cool who is around please let me know.

Many thanks, I hope to meet some of the hackers in Hacker Space Seoul tomorrow, if I find it of course :-))
Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS I have found probably functional computer on the street today, so much garbage, well resources I mean everywhere, lovely town ...

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi