[hackerspaces] Laser cutter: Buy or build? Both?

Charlie X Wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Fri Apr 13 20:00:32 CEST 2012

try Melody at wklaser, we’ve bought two or three of them within the group.
li at wklaser.com

red dot $90
CW500 $360
USB MODE $90
Air compressor ( worthless ) $-40)
LC900 reci V2 90w $3150

total USD3650

http://www.wklaser.com/product.asp?code=00010009

tell her you got the price from me, I just bought one a few days ago so this
is the latest price I got

charlie