[hackerspaces] Heading to China tomorrow!

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 21:25:23 CEST 2012

So, let me get this straight,

Because China is no longer Communist,
Then the Chinese Elite no longer need make any hypocritical pretense at
being anything other than

Plutocratic despots of the Ruling, Owning Class,

Just like in the good ol' US of A, eh?

Only China is 10 times bigger than the US,
"China has more honors students than we have students."
And more millionaires are being created in China and India today than in
anywhere else in the world.

You really want to be pwnd by China, eh?

-Stewart