[hackerspaces] Sigh -- I'm not helping with Maker Faires this year.

Tim Krabec tkrabec at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:58:57 CEST 2012

I think the choice to not be involved is hippo-critical, especially when
one uses the internet and various other things that have come out of DARPA
funding.  A better approach IMHO would be to accept & work with the DARPA
funds on projects that advance goals consistent with your agenda.

Tim Krabec
Kracomp
772-597-2349
www.kracomp.com