[hackerspaces] DARPA Selects Hackerspace Space Program for contract negotiation

Pete Prodoehl raster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:26:06 CEST 2012

The more I think about these issues, the harder it gets to decouple
everything...

In seeing this article:
http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/164/ekso-bionics there's all this
stuff about helping people who have been injured, but there's also bits
about the military, and the funding, and I wonder if people would say
they can't support such a thing, because even though it helps people
walk who might never walk again, it's also got military applications.
Again, technology isn't good or evil, but how it's used by people and
organizations determines such things. (And your own viewpoint of course.)

Pete

RasterWeb!
http://rasterweb.net/raster/