[hackerspaces] Tips on making passport stamps?

Dave Menninger dave.menninger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:27:38 CEST 2011

At Hive13, we made our stamp with our 60W laser cutter by engraving linoleum
blocks.  They turned out pretty well:  http://www.hive13.org/?p=395

If anyone has a 60W laser, these are the power settings we used:
http://wiki.hive13.org/Laser_Settings#Speedball_Linoleum_Block_.283mm_thick_Linoleum.29

~Dave