[hackerspaces] Starting a hackerspace ( Winchester Va)

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Thu Sep 29 09:17:28 CEST 2011

In terms of laws, check w/ Reverse Space and 757 Labs (Hampton Roads
area-http://757labs.org/), they can help you out w/ the Virginia laws
that might apply to a Hackerspace.

If no one from 757 Labs is on this list, I should have the email
address for someone down there (or can get it easily enough) for you.