[hackerspaces] Starting a hackerspace ( Winchester Va)

Greg McGuire greg at nesit.net
Thu Sep 29 04:50:29 CEST 2011

I think the best advice that anyone can really give you outside of the Design patterns is to create a group on meetup.com and try and find people who are interested that way. It costs like $36 or so and it's helped a few of the spaces I've been involved with.

--
---
Greg McGuire

This message was sent from Greg's iPhone.