[hackerspaces] Cleanliness in your Hackerspace?

Mars brown itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:48:39 CEST 2011

OH when I said webcam - it shouldn't be in as a paranoia inducing
technique... but more like something cool to see what other members are
doing.
It encourages stuff like using the space more because there's more activity
going on.
People behaving can be a side effect -

PARANOIA! I KNEW I'D GET THAT RESPONSE! HAHA - I HEAR YA!
I suppose it depends on the space... but I don't believe darkhatting it
should be done in a space centered toward creativity and fun.... if that's a
concern.

Like I said... we're all older fools... I left that life a LONG time ago...
got scary sometimes.
You have nooooo idear.  National fucking news.  It's all forgotten 15years
ago - so i'm not phiber optiking it... sorry, shoulda left that alone.
- mars