[hackerspaces] To all Dev's

Eric Stein toba at des.truct.org
Tue Sep 20 06:44:56 CEST 2011

Beware of "cloud" as a term that actually means anything in particular.
Beware of "cloud = better" without fully understanding your alternatives.
However, Python is going to offer you a good chance of being able to use
most of what gets branded "cloud" these days.  Consider this a vote for
Python!

Eric