[hackerspaces] To all Dev's

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:42:00 CEST 2011

Additionally, different cloud services use some very specific API's,
and only support 1 or 2 langs.  It's probably best to pick the
service, or a handful of services, based on the features and price
then choose a lang out of what's supported based on the API and
integrations offered.

Still, it's likely to be Python, and possibly Java.  Python is
certainly easier to learn, and there's a great community around for
support.