[hackerspaces] September Synchronous Hackathon

Robert Fitzsimons robfitz at 273k.net
Thu Sep 15 01:44:26 CEST 2011

Sorry for the very late announcement.  The September Synchronous
Hackathon [1] will take place this weekend 17-18 of September.

The fun challenge for the weekend is Medallion Hacking.  Use your 3D
printer, laser cutter, CNC or hands to make a new Medallion for you
space.  Extra kudos points for interactive designs or innovative reuse
of materials.

I'm in New York this weekend for Maker Faire and so are a number of
other hackerspaces.  I'll be volunteering with Alpha One Labs in the
Hardware Hacking Area why not come a show me your new medallion?

Robert

1. http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Synchronous_Hackathon/2011-09-17