[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Passports

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:51:26 CEST 2011

I left a pile of Hackerspace Passports at Noisebridge on Monday night.  They are available for anyone who wants one, for $3 donation each -- there is a donation box for Passport money. I also left a Noisebridge stamp (for stamping Passports).  Anyone visiting Noisebridge can now stamp their passport! Why Hackerspace Passports? help promote people visiting as many hackerspaces around the world as possible increase collaboration increase cross-polination so we can all learn from one another encourage all hackerspaces to support each other (And they're fun.)   More info on Hackerspace Passports:https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Passport I'll also have plenty of Hackerspace Passports at Open Hardware Summit on Thursday, and plenty will be available at the NYC World Maker Faire (at the Makershed) this weekend. Mitch.