[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Passports & stamps

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 20:08:39 CEST 2011

I made 2600 Hackerspace Passports for CCCamp last month (thanks to Matthew Borgatti, who did the incredible artwork!).  They were a huge hit!  Here's some photos:http://www.flickr.com/groups/1718510@N24/ I have 600 remaining, and brought them home with me.  I'll bring 100 to Noisebridge, along with the Noisebridge stamp for anyone who has a Hackerspace Passport and wants to stamp it. My cost for the passports turned out to be about $2 each, so anyone who wants one can leave that amount as a donation, and grab one!   I will also have a bunch available at the NYC World Maker Faire next weekend -- at the Makershed. If, by chance, you have a booth or exhibit (or just want to), please create a stamp for the Passports for Faire attendees with Passports who want theirs stamped at your booth (or exhibit, or your hackerspace, or whatever).   Zillions of hackerspaces around the world now have their own stamps, so that anyone traveling to any hackerspace (or any geeky event) can get their Hackerspace Passports stamped. The idea is to promote cross-polination of people throughout the hackerspace / geek world (and they're fun). More info (along with the source for making your own Hackerspace Passports):https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Passport  Cheers,Mitch.