[hackerspaces] Problem with the list - hackerspaces that are close to each other….

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:13:25 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Buddy Smith <buddy.smith at ieee.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the map of hackerspaces, if you zoom ALL the way in to Atlanta,
> you'll see two hackerspaces right on top of each other.

This map location is based on the coordinates entered for "location"
in the template.  Also if you zoom in further they are 1 block apart.
Are they really that close together?

set your log/lat coords correctly and it'll place your balloon in the
right spot.  If you zoom in on St Louis you'll see that ArchReactor's
balloon is right on the building we are in.