[hackerspaces] Idea: Mini-Camps in even years

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 19:23:23 CEST 2011

On Maui you can drive hit all the major population spots with a solid day of driving, most of it about 10-15mph, and no place with more than maybe 30,000 people.   I'd be up for hosting a mini-camp, and am considering doing a Science Hack Camp (http://sciencehackday.com/) with an intense hack-a-thon followed by a week of beach time for visitors.  I've never been to a ccc event so i'm not sure what would be involved.  Not sure if we could get enough people to fly in.

Jerry Isdale
http://MauiMakers.com
http://www.mauimakers.com/blog/thursday-public-meeting/