[hackerspaces] Idea: Mini-Camps in even years

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Thu Sep 1 20:32:45 CEST 2011

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:16:48 +0200 webmind wrote:

> This exists in the netherlands and in germany. Germany has ICMP and
> perhaps some others, The Netherlands has ETH0 and OpencommunityCamp.

Metalab Austria has its relaxed "Stadtflucht" and welcomes guests from other
spaces, e.g. H.A.C.K. Budapest is a regular contributor

| camping on a particularly nice hillside meadow, close to a stone quarry,
| with a big hut with sanitary facilities, a kitchen and other infrastructure
| - provided by our friends from the art frontier, VSL

-> http://stadtflucht.soup.io/
-> http://metalab.at/wiki/Stadtflucht
-> http://metalab.at/wiki/Stadtflucht4

date is usually choosen so that we already can expect warm nights but
try to avoid the very last weeks at universities.

cheers,
Peter