[hackerspaces] Idea: Mini-Camps in even years

Nils Hitze nhitze at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:22:18 CEST 2011

I like the idea and what i would love is: to have kind of a Template for it.

Like:
Action Item 1: get a location, here's a template for a letter to a boy
scout group with a camplocation
Action Item 2: here's a registration template (wiki style)
Action Item 3: Todo for Organizers (for 50, for 100, for 200+ people)
Action Item 4: four weeks before the event you should have done
everything on list a
Action Item 5: two weeks before the event you should have done
everything on list b
and so on

In every language