[hackerspaces] TROPPO CAFFE POCO CERVELLO 13 - 11, 12, 13 NOVEMBRE 2011

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Sat Oct 29 18:30:30 CEST 2011

The Freaknet Medialab and the Poetry Hacklab,
with the cooperation of the Dyne.org Foundation in Amsterdam,
are pleased to invite you at

TROPPO CAFFE' POCO CERVELLO 13

http://poetry.freaknet.org/index.php/tcpc13

11,12,13 november 2011 in Palazzolo Acreide
at the Poetry Hacklab in Largo Senatore Italia!

The event is patrocinated by UNESCO in  the occasion of the Week of
Susteinable Development http://unescodess.it

The meeting will be dedicated to WATER and to our new borning
COMPUTER MUSEUM!!!

The ideas are:
hacking into water saving techniques, permaculture (also in
computing!), works on our historical computers, workshops,
discussions, coffee, and much more!

Info:
http://poetry.freaknet.org/index.php/Troppocaffepococervello13

poetry at freaknet.org
WEB CHAT: https://hinezumi.im:8443 CANALI #freaknet o #tcpc =

IRC: server irc.hinezumi.org, SSL only, on port 9999
channels #sballamupalu and #freaknet.
In order to connect to the IRC will be necessary to accept invalid
certificates. During the TCPC will be active also the channel #tcpc

Other technical informations about how to contact us:
http://hinezumi.im/

MY LAST RECOMMENDATION: DON'T FORGET THE COFFEE
AND LEAVE AT HOME YOUR BRAIN!