[hackerspaces] Interest in South Jersey Hackerspace

Dan Wobser ixrwebmaster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 22:44:44 CEST 2011

Hey John,

I don't know where in NJ you're located, but I just wanted to let you know
we recently opened a hackerspace in Wall, NJ, IXR - Institute of Exploratory
Research <http://www.ixrnj.org/>.  We're close to GSP Exit 98.

If you're too far from us and go ahead with starting one farther south,
please keep us posted!  We want to help facilitate connections among the
local spaces and groups, and we would be glad to help you out where we can.

-Dan Wobser