[hackerspaces] A call to all hackerspaces

Todd todd at cruxtech.net
Wed Oct 19 03:13:40 CEST 2011

I actually think I may go with iris recognition, thank you for
mentioning that Dan, it will solve a lot of problems at once. I don't
think anyone would care about taking a pic of their iris and it
guarantees no duplicates. and I can just take the data strait from the
iris reader and put it's md5 in the database.

So I guess what I am asking for then, and this is the craziest thing I
have ever said but.
An addon for drupal that adds a column to the users database that has a
md5 hash of their iris.
and then a way to require personal pins for voting  in drupal.