[hackerspaces] A call to all hackerspaces

R. Mark Adams, PhD rmadams at epotential.com
Tue Oct 18 21:30:30 CEST 2011

What about leveraging the work that has gone into cryptographic cash? It
seems like that is a way to ensure that any givetoken, once issued, can be
used only once...

Thanks!
Mark

On Tuesday, October 18, 2011, Russ Ryba <russryba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Vote wirelessly locally using Bluetooth. One vote per Mac Id. Spoofable
but with registration and a few trusted nodes and hashes it should be
reasonably secure.  Voting is per registered device.

> Not sure how to roll it out or do initial registration but it gets around
pure web based methods. IPhones won't work easily because apple blocks
spp(?) protocol but Android app should be easy enough.

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/10/noisebridges-3rd-birthday-party-end.html

| R. Mark Adams, Ph.D.       |   "Information is light.      |
| Computational Biologist    |    Information in itself,     |
| http://www.epotential.com  |    about anything, is light." |
| rmadams at epotential.com     |       - Tom Stoppard          |