[hackerspaces] Acquiring Insurance

Tim Saylor tim.saylor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 03:26:51 CEST 2011

Go to a local office in person and explain what you do.  Use the words
"community", "education", and "non-profit" (if you are).  Also I think
you should be up front about the term "hackerspace" and educate them
on it because they're going to find out anyway.  In person you'll have
a better chance to explain it away.  Show them your liability waivers
and your plans for safety training for the equipment you have and will
have.