[hackerspaces] Unified Open Source / Open Development dashboard for projects

Jarkko Moilanen Jarkko.Moilanen at uta.fi
Mon Oct 10 17:04:56 CEST 2011

Hi

This is not exactly about hackerspaces, but more like about open
source stuff, but I take the risk to be labelled as spammer.

We (just a few devs and bunch of academics) have been cooking an idea
of unified open source / open development dashboard.

Here's some more information about the idea:
http://blog.ossoil.com/2011/10/10/unified-universal-open-source-dashboard/

I did post link to this blog entry at some IRC channels and other
mailing lists to get people involved. Would love to hear any feedback
about it from your eyes.

my 2 cents,
Jarkko

  Jarkko Moilanen (+358 45 8877 150)
  M.Soc.Sc. (Political Science)
  PhD Student, Information studies, University of Tampere
  Blog: http://blog.ossoil.com/