[hackerspaces] October Synchronous Hackathon

Mel mel at hackersouverts.fr
Mon Oct 10 15:49:17 CEST 2011

Passed it on to the Hackers Ouverts mailing list. Rob, your imagination for
candy-based guns is both scary and awesome ! There's definitely potential
for circuit-bending some toys here, including these USB-controlled desktop
turrets one can see in gadget stores. I'm curious to see what everyone will
come up with !

2011/10/10 Robert Fitzsimons <robfitz at 273k.net>

> The October Synchronous Hackathon [1] will take place this weekend 15-16
> of October.  This months challenge is inspired by an activity to make
> Marshmallow Shooters [2] I saw at MakerFaire NY.  Puffs of air are cool,
> but I think we can raise the bar little.  I'm thinking compressed air
> rapid fire, belt-fed and computer controlled monsters.  So anything goes
> as long as it fires marshmallows.
>
> Robert
>
> 1. http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Synchronous_Hackathon/2011-10-15
> 2. http://www.instructables.com/id/Marshmallow-Shooter/

Hackers Ouverts - Hackerspace nomade en Île de France
http://www.hackersouverts.fr/
<http://www.hackersouverts.fr/>http://twitter.com/hackersouverts