[hackerspaces] Career Networking

David Powell davepow16 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:35:56 CEST 2011

That's a good point markus. I guess what I am wondering is if there is a
service available that we can use to organize this. I know many people don't
like sharing information on Facebook but a good example would be the Groups
feature of Facebook. Are there other websites that provide a similar service
that is more friendly to the security conscious hackerspace community?