[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Passports

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Sun Oct 2 07:20:08 CEST 2011

I'm planning a group order, but I'm looking to get a modified one later.

The $3 bulk rate is probably how much it costs him to buy in bulk.
I'm looking to get what would amount to a single run which I'm
guessing would probably be closer to $15-$20 for a single passport w/
my details pre-printed and the HacDC logo on the back (and maybe alter
the front to say HacDC somwhere-I'll have to look @ my real passport
to know for sure what changes I'll want).