[hackerspaces] Why doesn't US hackerspaces show up at hackerspaces.org

Dan Wobser ixrwebmaster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:13:46 CET 2011

I actually founded a new hackerspace solely because of this site and
list, and the contacts I made through it.

The Hackerspaces.org list is truly the go-to resource for finding
hackerspaces/makerspaces/etc.

If you find specific information that is out-dated or inaccurate,
please help improve it -- It's a Wiki!

-Dan Wobser
www.ixrnj.org