[hackerspaces] Global Hackerspace Hackathon Challenges

Mars brown itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:11:08 CET 2011

If anyone wants to really organize something and want to do something a
little bit dangerous...
I have a ton of power vacuum tubes(thousands of tubes of all sorts) that
would make homebrew xray machines.
If someone could get a hold of some film and stuff and someone distributed
kits - only other stuff could be picked up locally like neon transformer or
automotive high voltage coil... oh and some lead

A little involved logistically but xrays of electronics are pretty rad.
I couldn't do the distribution... but would ship tubes to someone that
could.