[hackerspaces] Out with the "hackers"... In with the, "makers" and the "fixers"

Russell Hubbard russell at vieinnovative.com
Wed Nov 30 18:12:33 CET 2011

"You know that awesome project we've been collaborating on? I told my boss
about it, and now it's classified."

Some government contractors go so far as claiming that anything you invent
while in their employ becomes their IP. It should only apply to things you
invent at work but I've heard of companies confiscating personal projects
because they were disc