[hackerspaces] Out with the "hackers"... In with the, "makers" and the "fixers"

ellrabin ellrabin50 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 02:02:43 CET 2011

I work in a lab making radiation hardened processors and memory for space and near space applications.  The computers that power the mars rovers, almost all scientific satellites, certain communication satellites, and certain high altitude military devices all come from my lab.

In a previous job I made guidance systems for scientific, unarmed recon, and live fire UAVs

My work has directly benefitted both the global scientific community and the US military.  Am I evil? Should I hold greater morals knowing what I build could cause harm?