[hackerspaces] Out with the "hackers"... In with the "makers" and the "fixers"

Nathaniel Bezanson myself at telcodata.us
Tue Nov 29 20:57:53 CET 2011

> If any spaces wants some stickers that says
> "HACKING IS NOT A CRIME" in the style of the old skater stickers -
> - email me your HSpaces address and I'll send some to yall.

I think this is likely to confuse many readers, rather than effectively
challenging their notion of what the word means. Might get you some funny
looks, but I don't think it'll accomplish much. I'd advocate a phrase more
like "YOU OWN IT / SO HACK IT" or perhaps "HACK YOURSELF", which might
imply something useful even to an ignorant reader.

Might have to sit down at i3's vinyl cutter tonight... ;)

-Nathaniel-