[hackerspaces] Out with the "hackers"... In with the "makers" and the "fixers"

Mars brown itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:40:53 CET 2011

You know what.... I like the bumpersticker idea too... it just farted out
of my head...
but since i used to own a graphics shop and still have all the sign making
materials...
I'm gonna do what I can (it's little but easy for me) and make up some cut
vinyl stickers saying that.

Gives me something to do today instead of cleaning my shop -
If any spaces wants some stickers that says
"HACKING IS NOT A CRIME" in the style of the old skater stickers -
- email me your HSpaces address and I'll send some to yall.

I'll start with like 30 each space for the first 10 spaces to see if there
is any interest - and then maybe screen print them instead of cut vinyl if
interest demands more volume.

If you think it's dumb - keep it to yourself please... just trying to help
swing the tide (in the publics eye and doing something about it) and have
fun!

Cheers!
mars