[hackerspaces] Show me your space?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Nov 28 21:24:27 CET 2011

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 5:24 AM, be.sva <clists at besva.de> wrote:

> Hey Sara,
>
> On 02/16/2010 09:46 PM, Sara Gould wrote:
>
>> I'm putting together a collection of photos, floor plans and descriptions
>> from different hackerspaces, fablabs and workshops - I'd love to see
>> anything you've got. Stories of how your space evolved from empty to
>> present
>> would be interesting too.  What are the most-used spots in your space?
>>

> Here is a so called "Audio Slide Show" of munichs ccc hackerspace. Spoken
> in german, but the pictures are nice anyway :)
>
> http://www.klartext-magazin.**de/49A/2011/10/chaos-computer-**
> club-hacker-munchen-**hackerspace-fuhrung/<http://www.klartext-magazin.de/49A/2011/10/chaos-computer-club-hacker-munchen-hackerspace-fuhrung/>

Hi Sara,

Here's a panorama of Noisebridge, in San Francisco, USA.
http://photosynth.net/view.aspx?cid=5d3e5ab0-68c6-4b40-baa8-2906b2cf45a6

And a floorplan (slightly out of date now):

https://www.noisebridge.net/images/thumb/e/e3/Noisebridge_map.png/1000px-Noisebridge_map.png

It's hard to say which is the most used area, though the library and main
hacking area (couch area on this map -- we got rid of the couches) are
pretty high occupancy.

Here's a video that gives an idea, in passing, of what the place feels to
be in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wamwklXWK4M

d.