[hackerspaces] ???

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Sun Nov 27 11:09:47 CET 2011

If for instance, you were creating a "movie" in which you needed someone to
sit in front of a terminal and pound out some code.  You would not need to
teach the actor to code to generate a believable and cinematically pleasing
animation on the screen.  You could simply use an app like this to simulate
coding while the person just pounded on keys like a monkey in front of a
type writer.

Simple... fun... useful for lesser values of useful.

-Matt